All glass Tyler built boat in 1979/80 finished by first owner. Current British Registry certificate. Three owners since built and in same ownership since 1993. Well maintained but age has overtaken present owner. Lying ashore for winter on legs at Barry, South Wales. Was in full commission last season on mooring at Barry Harbour. New Jeckells mainsail in 2015 and little used. Original accommodation would benefit from modernization. Below water level hull area coated with epoxy after moulding. Recent survey showed no hull deficiencies.
||Barry Harbour but presently laid up ashore for winter at Barry Yacht Club.
||Tylers and first owner
- Bermudan masthead sloop.
- Double lower shrouds.
- All rigging replaced 2009
- Lewmar halliard winches
- Lewmar 30 self tailing sheet winches
- Barlow spinnaker sheet winches
- Removable inner forestay (not fitted)
- Hasler Self-steering Gear
- Jeckells Mainsail 2015 with slab and roller reefing
- Williams Lankester rolling genoa 1991
- Ratsey spinnaker and snuffer
- Jeckells storm jib
- Old hank-on headsails available
- Rotostay furling gear
- Mainsail lazy jacks
- Petter mini twin 13hp 2 bladed propeller
||45 litres + 2 x 10 litre containers
||Twin batteries with smart regulator and splitter. Tricolour masthead and low level navigation lights Steaming and deck lights
|Anchors, Chains and Warps:
- Main 35lb genuine CQR and 30 metres of chain. extra nylon cable.
- Kedge 25lb CQR with chain and rope cable.
- Various warps including climbing ropes and mooring lines
|Instruments and Electronics:
- Garmin 152 GPS
- Brooks & Gatehouse log
- Seafarer echo sounder
- Two steering compasses
- NASA wireless wind speed and direction
- Husun VHF radio
- Autohelm 2000 autopilot and remote control
- Two hand bearing compasses
- Plastimo clock and barometer
- Two saloon berths with lee cloths
- Two forecabin berths
- Galley to starboard with calor gas hob and grill 2 cylinders
- Washbasin with hand pump from below floor flexible tanks
- Chart table to port with under table chart stowage and instrument box and bookcases
- Blake Junior toilet
- Removable saloon table
- Hanging lockers
|General Inventory Items:
- Adjustable beaching legs by Yacht Leg Co.
- Spray hood
- Winter cover
- Tiller extension
- Two manual bilge pumps (one not fitted)
- Red ensign and staff and set of signal flags
- Two lifebuoys
- Two fire extinguishers
- Range of fenders
- Two boathooks
- Bosuns chair
- Radar reflector, anchor and motoring shapes
- 10 litre water carrier
- Two Buckets
- Engine and general spares
- Engine service manual and various instruction books
- Kettle and teapot
- Plastic crockery, utensils and cutlery
- Two spinnaker poles and control gear
||Boat available for inspection at any time upon prior arrangement.
||For further details please contact Brian John Dotchon (Joint owner Elizabeth Margaret Dotchon) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01446736668.