Pandore - Tylers moulded hull, hull moulding number 28P75, fitted out by Uphams of Brixham 1970.
White hull, cream coach roof teak brightwork and cabins. British Registered 338736.
Same family ownership since new. Hull was reinforced to take beaching legs when built, (legs never used) Always winterised ashore under heavy duty winter cover, engine annually winterised and serviced by yard.
New standing rigging 2018. New cockpit boom tent and spray hood 2018. Full summer cover covering cockpit to fore hatch.
New Baby Blake toilet discharge unit 2018.
Pandore is well maintained lying ashore Yarmouth Isle of Wight.
Internal and external photographs available.
||Ashore Yarmouth Isle of Wight
||Tylers hull fitted out by Uphams of Brixham
- Proctor Spars
- New standing rigging and bottle screws 2018
- New caps and masthead swivel block 2018
- New main and Genoa halyard 2018
- Mast step re galvanised and spray painted 2018
- Saunders Dacron gold quality (tri radial) genoa with sunstrip and luff padding new 2013, little used
- Storm jib (number 4)
- Harken MK1V Series 0 Genoa roller reefing system 2013
- Volvo Penta 2002 marine diesel engine MD2002A, specification number 867802, Spurs stainless steel rope cutter fitted to propellor
- Engine annually winterised and serviced by boat yard
||27 litres (2 fuel tanks) with shut off valves
||3 batteries (1 - Engine, 2 - 2 x domestic batteries) Battery metre 12 volt navigation lights
|Anchors, Chains and Warps:
- Danforth anchor and chain
- Locker full of mooring warps
- Genoa sheets, main, spinnaker sheets and downhauls
|Instruments and Electronics:
- Raytheon speed and distance log with repeater in cockpit
- Raytheon echo sounder
- Garmin GPS
- ICOM ICM421 VHF
- Autohelm Nautech MK2
- Sestrel Compass
- 2 berths in saloon, with lea cloths, storage lockers beneath. These have been adapted to create double berth with inset cushion.
- Upholstery colour Caramel with Navy piping
- 2 berths forecabin
- Galley to starboard with 2 burner Plastimo stove and grill gimbled
- Full size chart table to Port. This has been adapted to make full size berth with storage lockers beneath
- Lockers and bookshelves above main cabin berths
- Between main and forecabin full length hanging cupboard
- Heads compartment to starboard, Baby Blake marine toilet
- Main cabin has folding table which swings away when not in use to be stowed on bulkhead
|General Inventory Items:
- Sprayhood and side dodgers
- Clock and barometer
- Clarion Radio/CD stereo system with Maxxima marine speakers built in to bulkheads in main cabin
- Locker full of warps and fenders
- 3 x Lifejackets, 4 x Harnesses, Bosuns chair, Handheld 12 Volt spot light, Blipper Radar reflector
- Plates, cutlery, saucepans, cooking utensils,
- 2 x Horseshoe lifebuoys with stern rail fitting brackets
- Side mounted boarding ladder
- 2 x Cockpit full length cushions, Cockpit table, Cockpit boom tent new 2018
- Whale bilge pump, New Bronze metal cabin vent
- Winter cover and frame, full length summer cover
||Pandore was bought by my father in 1970. I grew up learning to sail on her. I took over ownership in the late 90's.
Successful in club races during the 80's, several Cowes week class placements, Round the Island, 3rd in class 2005.
A much adored boat, well maintained, lying ashore Yarmouth Isle of Wight.
For more details or photos please phone or email.
||For further details please contact Andrew Guilbert by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01494 721881 Mobile: 07771591813.