For Sale – Elina
Elina has been well maintained and constantly uprated by her 2 owners. Cosy all-teak interior finished to a very high standard. Webasto heating and electric windlass. Extensive UK Ireland cruising.
Well equipped for single-handed sailing with new  Sea Feather wind-vane self steering.
||near Oban, Argyll
||1983 hull, first launched 1987
- Standing rigging replaced 2012.
- Proctor mast.
- Mast steps.
- Sailspar boom.
- Lazyjacks and stack pack.
- Detachable inner forestay with Highfield lever.
- Kemp mainsail
- Furling genoa, 130%.
- Heavy weather/stormsail (hanks on to inner forestay).
- 2 spinnakers.
- Spinnaker pole.
- Telescopic whisker pole.
- Spare genoas and main.
- Nannidiesel 2.50HE 14.5 HP. 2008. 1047 hours
||10 gallons in stainless steel tank
||starter battery 2 domestic batteries Automatic charging relay Shore power circuit
|Anchors, Chains and Warps:
- Lewmar Delta 16kg bow anchor
- 40m stainless steel chain + 30m nylon multi plait, in self-draining anchor locker
- Lewmar electric windlass (2011), bow and cockpit switches
- Spare CQR. Kedge + warps
- Mooring warps, fenders etc
|Instruments and Electronics:
- Lowrance 8HDM chartplotter, with AIS on screen, new 2011, mounted on bridge deck.
- NASA depth
- Tacktick wind
- Raymarine 2000 tiller pilot
- Icom DSC radio with independently switched cockpit speaker
- Gas Detector
- Twin V-berth forward with infill.
- Heads (Henderson Mk 4 pump).
- Whb opposite, fed by 40litre flexitank
- Fitted independent doors
- Twin saloon berths, staggered, starboard trotter box
- Galley to starboard, Neptune 2-burner gas cooker with grill and oven
- Twin freshwater stainless steel tanks in bilge 20gallons
- Quarter berth aft of navig table
|General Inventory Items:
- Webasto heating with twin outlets (2014)
- Featherstream 3-bladed feathering propellor (2012).
- Lewmar self-tailing winches.
- Spray hood and full cockpit tent ( new 2010)
- Sony radio-CD with twin Pioneer speakers.
- Stainless steel boarding ladder on transom.
- Teak cockpit grating and seats. Vinyl fitted cushions.
- Flexible solar panel on sprayhood. Detachable articulated 40W solid solar panel.
- Comprehensive spares.
- Galvanised purpose made de-mountable cradle
- Full Winter Cover
- Boat Safety Certificate 2014
||For full information and 27 photo's please contact me using the details below.
||For further details please contact Gordon Brown by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 1463 731412 or 07500 425700.